Wednesday 22 May 2013

(Rushed) OOTD 22.5.2013

Hey guys, I'm waiting on one of my pieces from New Life to dry then I'll be photographing them all and be getting that post up ASAP! Till then, I'm going to share a super quick OOTD post.
Sorry the picture quality is terrible, like I said, it was a very rushed picture taken from my webcam with my laptop being balanced on my hamster cage...

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick Shade 004 Boots £5.49, Vintage Necklace unknown, White Crop Top Topshop £6, Green Leggings Forever 21 £5, Jack Jones Plaid Shirt (boyfriends), Green Parka ASOS £16

I also decided to style my hair very differently from usual, as it was a fairly humid day so didn't want my hair all down my back. To achieve this, I gathered my hair up, separating a few shorter pieces on either side near the front along with my fringe, and tied the rest up in a really high top knot. I then pulled bits of the hair forward so as they would cover my slightly-sticky-out ears, and voila, a really easy, alternative way to put your hair up on days where you just don't have the time to style it down etc.

My general feelings towards college displayed very visually... Here you can also see the shade of the lipstick a lot lot better.


No comments:

Post a Comment